Check the following:
1. Is there power to the spa?
2. Is the household circuit breaker tripped?
3. Call your authorized dealer.
Press the JETS Button:
1. If no water movement is detected, make sure power is going to the spa and check the water level. If it does not solve the problem, contact your authorized Jacuzzi Premium dealer.
2. The main pump operates but no water flows to jets. Pump may not be properly primed. This can happen after the spa is drained and refilled. Press the JETS 1 button several times, never leaving the motor on for more than 5 to 10 seconds at a time. Turn power off and let the air out by loosening the cap on the diverter valve and/or remove the filter. Make certain you tighten the diverter cap and/or reinstall the filter before turning on spa power and restarting the pump.
1. Press the JETS 1 button to make certain the pump #1 is on.
2. Depress the air control to the "on" position.
3. Check for dirty filter. Clean, if necessary.
4. Make sure jets are all the way open.
Reduce thermostat setting so the circulation pump turns off.
1. Check thermostat setting.
2. Keep the spa cover in place while heating.
3. Check the settings to see if your spa is in economy mode
Should checking the above steps fail to correct the problem, please call your dealer so that they may arrange service.